- Microwave 2 Tbsp. butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 25 sec. or until melted. Stir in dry gelatin mix. Microwave 15 sec.; mix well. Add 3 cups marshmallows; toss to evenly coat. Microwave 1-1/2 min. or until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 45 sec. (Bowl might be hot.) Add 3 cups cereal; mix well.
- Press cereal mixture into 6-inch circle in center of 8-inch round pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Microwave remaining butter in separate large microwaveable bowl 25 sec. or until melted. Add remaining marshmallows; toss to coat. Microwave 1-1/2 min. or until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 45 sec. Stir in food coloring. Add remaining cereal; mix well. Press to form rim around cereal mixture in pan.
- Press chocolate morsels into cereal mixture in center as shown in photo. Cool completely before cutting into wedges.
- Substitute: Prepare using 1 pkg. (10 oz.) regular JET-PUFFED Marshmallows.
- How to Use Remaining Dry Gelatin Mix: Add 1/2 cup boiling water to remaining dry gelatin mix in medium bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in 1/2 cup cold water. Refrigerate several hours or until firm.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving: 170 calories, 3.5g total fat, 2g saturated fat, 10mg cholesterol, 120mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate, 0g dietary fiber, 18g sugars, 1g protein, 20%DV vitamin A, 15%DV vitamin C, 0%DV calcium, 25%DV iron.