1 hour 23 min
- Prepare cake batter and bake as directed on package for 24 cupcakes, adding dry drink mix and 1/2 cup chocolate chips to batter before spooning into prepared muffin pan cups.
- Cool cupcakes in pans 10 min. Remove from pans to wire racks; cool completely.
- Remove cupcakes from liners. Spoon frosting into medium bowl. Add COOL WHIP; whisk until blended. Stir in food coloring; spread onto cupcakes. Sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips.
- How to Store: Keep frosted cupcakes refrigerated.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving: 220 calories, 9g total fat, 2.5g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 180mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate, 1g dietary fiber, 24g sugars, 1g protein, 0%DV vitamin A, 2%DV vitamin C, 4%DV calcium, 2%DV iron.