- Wash and cut the fruit and vegetables.
- In a dish large enough to fit the rice paper wrappers (I use a pie plate), add 2 inches of warm water.
- Submerge the rice paper for 10 to 20 seconds, or until it is pliable. Lay it flat on a cutting board and add a few slices of mango, avocado, and cucumbers on one end. Sprinkle about a tablespoon of cilantro and lettuce on top of the fruit.
- Fold the end of the rice paper wrapper up over the fruit and veggies. Then fold the sides in and roll like a burrito.
- Cut in half, at an angle. Repeat with all 8 to 10 wrappers.
- For the sauce, combine the peanut butter, lime juice, sesame oil, salt, and pepper and whisk briskly to combine.
- Serve immediately or save in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.