Three-Cheese Grilled Cheese
- Mix the mayonnaise, mustard, parmesan, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Mix the Gruyere and sharp cheddar together in a separate bowl.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread, and spread some of the mayonnaise mixture on the opposite sides of each slice of the bread.
- Top the mayonnaise mixture with 1/4 cup of cheese mixture.
- Top the sandwich with remaining slices, mayonnaise side down, onto the cheese mixture.
- Cook sandwich on each side until golden and crispy. Remove sandwich from heat and let sit for a few minutes.