- Combine tomatoes, cheese and dressing; spoon onto bottom half of bread loaf. Press firmly into bread with back of spoon to secure.
- Cover with greens, meat and top of bread; press firmly onto top of sandwich to flatten slightly.
- Cut sandwich lengthwise in half, then cut each half crosswise into 3 slices.
- Substitute: Prepare recipe as directed, substituting 1 pkg. (9 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Combos The Classic for both OSCAR MAYER Selects meats.
- Make Ahead: This tasty sandwich can be prepared ahead of time. Refrigerate up to 4 hours before serving or packing in a cooler before heading out the door.
- Nutrition Bonus: Tomatoes, a good source of vitamin C, team up with salad greens to provide vitamin A in this tasty sandwich.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving: 300 calories, 10g total fat, 2.5g saturated fat, 20mg cholesterol, 930mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate, 3g dietary fiber, 4g sugars, 14g protein, 15%DV vitamin A, 15%DV vitamin C, 4%DV calcium, 4%DV iron.