- Combine vegetables and water in large nonstick skillet; cover and cook over medium-high heat 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove and drain vegetables. Set aside.
- Meanwhile cut beef steaks into 1/4-inch thick strips.
- Heat same skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add 1/2 of beef and 1/2 of garlic; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. Remove from skillet; keep warm. Repeat with remaining beef and garlic.
- Return all beef and vegetables to skillet. Add stir-fry sauce and red pepper; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through. Spoon over rice. Sprinkle with peanuts.
- Cook’s Tip: Four cups assorted fresh vegetables, such as sugar snap peas, broccoli florets, bell pepper strips and shredded carrots may be substituted for 1 package vegetable stir-fry blend.
- Cook’s Tip: Your favorite stir-fry sauce flavor may be substituted for the sesame-ginger flavor.
- Cook’s Tip: An electric skillet may be substituted for large nonstick skillet. Set skillet to 375°F for cooking. If using a non-coated electric skillet add additional 1-tablespoon water when cooking vegetables to prevent over browning.
- © Cattlemen’s Beef Board and National Cattlemen’s Beef Association
View all nutritional information
Calories 351, Total Fat 11g, Saturated Fat 3g, Cholesterol 64mg, Sodium 1147mg, Carbohydrate 29g, Protein 32g