- HEAT grill to medium heat.
- COOK and stir onions in hot oil in large skillet on medium -high heat 5 min. or until onions are golden brown; cover. Simmer on low heat 10 min., stirring occasionally.
- MEANWHILE, bring beer to boil in medium saucepan. Add bratwurst; cook 5 min. Drain. Grill 4 to 5 min. or until done (160ºF), turning occasionally.
- SPREAD cut sides of rolls with mustard; fill with bratwurst, Singles and onions.
- Substitute: Prepare using KRAFT Swiss Singles.
- Serving Suggestion: For added color and texture, serve with a mixed green salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Light Dressing.