Take your pigskin party to the next level.
- Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until creamy and smooth. Using a spatula, fold in salsa, bacon, green onions and parsley. Mix until blended, and then add shredded cheddar cheese.
- Pour cheese mixture onto parchment paper. With wet hands, shape into an 8-inch football.
- Starting at the bottom edge of the football, press mini pepperonis into cheese, slightly overlapping. Continue until football is completely covered.
- Place football on serving platter and slice mozzarella to create “laces,” then serve with Tostitos® Original Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips.
- Football can be refrigerated for up to one day before serving.