OREO-Peanut Butter Jingle Balls
- MIX peanut butter and butter in medium bowl until blended.
- RESERVE 1/4 cup cookie crumbs for later use. Add remaining crumbs to peanut butter mixture; mix well. Gradually add sugar, mixing well after each addition.
- ROLL peanut butter mixture into 40 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 30 min.
- COVER baking sheet with parchment. Place chopped candy bars in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 min. or until candy is completely melted when stirred.
- DIP peanut butter balls, 1 at a time, into melted chocolate, turning to evenly coat each ball with chocolate; place on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs.
- REFRIGERATE 10 min. or until chocolate is firm.