- MAKE IT
- HEAT grill to medium heat.
- MIX barbecue sauce, zest and juice until blended.
- GRILL chicken 6 min., turning after 3 min. Brush with half the sauce.
- ADD vegetables to grill. Cook chicken and vegetables 9 to 12 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF) and vegetables are crisp-tender, turning and brushing chicken occasionally with remaining sauce and brushing vegetables with dressing.
- KRAFT KITCHEN TIPS
- SPECIAL EXTRA Stir 1/4 tsp. ground ginger into the barbecue sauce mixture before using as directed.
- MAKE AHEAD Grill additional chicken and vegetables to use later, sliced, in salads or wrap sandwiches. Refrigerate until ready to use.