- Crush 8 cookies into fine crumbs; reserve for later use.
- Cover baking sheet with parchment. Dip 1 side of each of the remaining cookies into melted chocolate; place, chocolate sides up, on prepared baking sheet. Decorate with icing to resemble footballs. Refrigerate 5 min. or until chocolate and icing are firm.
- Meanwhile, beat pudding mix and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Let stand 5 min.
- Spoon pudding into 8 (6-oz.) plastic cups. Top with reserved cookie crumbs and 1/2 of the sprinkles.
- Spoon 1/2 cup whipped topping into small bowl; stir in food coloring. Spoon into disposable decorating bag. Spoon remaining plain whipped topping into separate disposable decorating bag. Cut tip off bottom of each bag; place both bags, tip ends down, in large resealable plastic bag, positioning cut tips of decorating bags in one bottom corner of resealable bag.
- Cut large piece off bottom corner of resealable plastic bag where tips of filled decorating bags are; use to pipe both toppings onto tops of dessert cups as shown in photo.
- Top with remaining sprinkles and decorated cookies