- Celebrate the freedom to express your creativity with this recipe for NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Stars and Stripes Cookies.
- An inspired display of American pride - these star-shaped cookies are decorated with red juicy strawberries and plump blueberries on velvety white cream cheese - all topped with a sprinkle of chocolate chip mini morsels.
- These star-spangled cookies are the perfect Independence Day treat.
- PREHEAT oven to 350º F.
- ROLL cookie dough to 1/4-inch thickness between two pieces of wax paper. Remove top piece of paper. Cut cookie dough into stars with 3-inch star cookie cutter. Transfer cookies to ungreased baking sheet(s). (If stars are too hard to remove from wax paper, refrigerate rolled dough for 10 minutes.) Roll remaining dough to 1/4-inch thickness; cut out additional stars.
- BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown. While hot, reshape and pat edges of each star back into shape with knife. Cool on baking sheet(s) for 2 minutes; remove to wire rack(s) to cool completely.
- BEAT cream cheese and sugar in small mixer bowl until fluffy. Spread onto cooled cookies. Place strawberry slices onto each cookie pointing outward. Place 5 to 6 blueberries in center of each cookie. Top each cookie with morsels.
1/20 cookies of recipe
View all nutritional information
Calories 170, Calories Fat 80, Total Fat 9g, Saturated Fat 4.5g, Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 125mg, Carbohydrate 21g, Protein 2g
|Serving Size||1/20 cookies of recipe|