30 minutes for rice
- On a flat work surface, spread cooked sushi rice evenly onto all 4 pieces of seaweed and turn them over so the rice is against your surface.
- Horizontally across the middle arrange the crabsticks and some of the mango.
- Make sure to leave some for the remaining four rolls. Cut quarter pieces of avocado into thirds and place on top of the crab and mango.
- Spice it up with some Sriracha (optional) and roll the bottom up and over the ingredients enclosing the roll.
- The rice should be on the outside of the roll. Cut each roll into 8 equal bite size pieces.