Late Summer Garden Lasagna
- Mix oregano, and tomato sauce together
- Mix cottage cheese, and eggs together in a separate mixing bowl.
- Spread ½ cup of the tomato sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Layer 3 lasagna noodles, 2 cups of tomato sauce, 1 cup of cottage cheese mixture, ½ cup of zucchini, 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese, and ¼ cup of parmesan cheese.
- Repeat layers with remaining ingredients.
- Bake in 400 degree oven for about 30 minutes. Allow to cool and top with fresh basil.
- *Add local produce to enhance the recipe to your desire.