- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Whisk together butter, applesauce and sugar in a large bowl until smooth.
- Add in mashed bananas, vanilla, baking soda and salt, beating until well combined. Lastly, beat in the honey and eggs.
- Add flour and stir until smooth, be careful not to over mix.
- Pour batter into greased loaf pan and smoothen the batter on top. Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 minutes to 1 hour.
- Lay piece of aluminum foil over loaf pan for the last 10 minutes, to prevent over-browning. Check doneness of bread by sticking toothpick or knife and ensuring it comes out clean.
- Remove from pan and let cool on a rack, slice, and enjoy!