- Spread cut sides of bun with mayo.
- Fill with remaining ingredients.
- Family Fun: Treat your family to a break in the routine. Have sandwiches as part of dinner one night for a change.
- Take Along: This tasty sandwich is a great addition to any brown-bag lunch. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- How to Grill Portobello Mushrooms: Heat grill to medium heat. Drizzle 1 tsp. olive oil onto 1 (6-inch) portobello mushroom. Grill 5 to 7 min or until mushroom is tender, turning frequently.
- Nutrition Bonus: You'll get a 1/2 cup of the recommended 2-1/2 cups of vegetables per day in this hearty sandwich. Plus, the cheese makes it a good source of calcium too!
- Nutrition Information Per Serving: 320 calories, 14g total fat, 5g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 45mg cholesterol, 880mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate, 7g dietary fiber, 4g sugars, 24g protein, 15%DV vitamin A, 40%DV vitamin C, 25%DV calcium, 8%DV iron.
- Exchange: 2 Starch, 3 Meat (L), 1 Fat