- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Create a glaze: Combine peach preserves with 1 or more finely diced chipotles and 1 large crushed clove of garlic. Set aside.
- On cutting board, butterfly pork tenderloin, and pound with meat tenderizer to even thickness.
- Spread chorizo over tenderloin. Spread PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread down center and sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- Roll-up tenderloin. Using slices of bacon, wrap tenderloin until covered. Secure with toothpicks, if needed.
- Place bacon-wrapped loin in cast iron, or heavy bottom fry pan. Cook until bacon is browned on all sides. Remove from fry pan and place in foil-lined baking dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until tenderloin reaches 160-165ºF, coating with glaze during the last 5-10 minutes of baking. Remove from oven and let rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing.
- Create caramelized bacon (yum!): Dice remainder of bacon into small to medium pieces. Using the same fry pan, brown until crispy. Drain off excess bacon drippings, leaving behind 1 to 2 tablespoons. In pan, add a few grinds of fresh pepper and 1/3 or more cups of brown sugar. Stir bacon to coat with sugar mixture. Cook over low heat until bubbly, be careful not to burn! Remove from pan.
- Now that your tenderloin is glazed, cooked and cooled, and your caramelized bacon is complete, it is time to serve. Slice tenderloin, and place on a beautiful serving platter. This dish can be easily doubled or tripled making it a great dish to serve buffet style at your next party!