- Form ground beef patties just larger than the slider buns, these will be a little thin - that's okay.
- Brush patties with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Heat a large skillet to medium-high, and add slider patties. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side - or until brown. Remove from pan and let patties rest for 5 minutes.
- Assemble sliders by placing patty on potato roll, followed by corned beef. Spread mustard on top half of roll.
- Serve immediately with potato wedges or leftover Colcannon if you have that laying around.