- Preheat oven to 450.
- Place a baking wire rack on a sheet pan and arrange the bacon on the rack in a single layer. Bake for 15 to 25 minutes, until the bacon is browned and crisp. Drain on paper towels and set aside.
- Optional: While bacon is cooking, toast slices of ciabatta bread.
- Spread bottom two slices with about 1 tablespoon of miracle whip. Top with three slices of bacon each, kale and slices of tomato. Sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper.
- Spread the remaining two slices of bread with guacamole, and place on top. Cut in half and serve.
- View guacamole recipe at www.shopfamilyfare.com/guacamole