- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Combine tomatoes, 1/2 cup cheese and basil in medium bowl. Add stuffing mix; stir just until moistened.
- Place 2 chicken breasts in freezer-weight resealable plastic bag. Pound chicken to 1/4-inch thickness. Repeat with remaining chicken breasts. Place, top sides down, on work surface; cover with stuffing.
- Roll chicken breasts up, starting at one short end. Place, seam sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish; drizzle with dressing. Bake 40 min. or until chicken is done (165°F). Top with remaining cheese; bake 5 min. or until melted.
- How to Store Long-Stemmed Fresh Herbs: Place long-stemmed fresh herbs, such as parsley, cilantro and dill, in a tall glass with the stem ends down. Fill with an inch of cold water; make sure no leaves are under the water. Cover the leaves loosely with a plastic bag and refrigerate until ready to use, changing the water every 2 days. Herbs should stay vibrant and fresh for about 5 days.
- Variation: For a south-of-the-border chicken dish, prepare using diced tomatoes with zesty mild green chiles and KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese, and substituting fresh cilantro for the basil.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with CRYSTAL LIGHT Iced Tea and hot cooked broccoli sprinkled with KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Nutrition Bonus: Made with lean meat, this Italian-flavored main dish makes a delicious addition to your family's healthful eating plan. And as a bonus, it's a good source of calcium from the cheese. Eating right has never tasted so good.
View all nutritional information
Calories 290, Total Fat 8g, Saturated Fat 3g, Cholesterol 75mg, Sodium 600mg, Carbohydrate 21g, Protein 32g