- Pre-Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease a baking sheet with a neutral oil such as canola or vegetable, using a paper towel or brush to ensure it coats all of the surface. Arrange the wing pieces across the sheet. They can be close but shouldn't be piled upon one another.
- Place sheet in oven and bake for 30 minutes. Cook until golden brown, and until the wings release easily from the baking sheet.
- As the wings bake, whisk together the cornstarch and 3 tablespoons cold water in a small bowl until the cornstarch dissolves.
- In a small saucepan, combine with pineapple juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger and garlic together. Bring to a boil over medium low heat and cook until it reduces and thickens (about 4 or 5 minutes).
- Add the cornstarch mixture and cook an additional 2 to 3 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Turn the pieces over and return to the oven to bake for an additional 15 to 20 minutes, until crisp.
- Place teriyaki sauce in a mixing bowl and use tongs to toss your whole chicken wings in the sauce. Place in a bowl and dust with sesame seeds (you can toast them in a saucepan if you wish).
|Serving Size||2 wings|