15 min. plus refrigerating
- Mix pineapple and dry pudding mix. Gently stir in COOL WHIP.
- Stack cake layers on plate, spreading pudding mixture between layers and on top of cake.
- Refrigerate 1 hour. Top with berries.
- Variation: Prepare using 1 pkg. (1 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Pudding and COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping.
- How to Cut Cake: Use toothpicks to mark cake into 3 layers. Use a serrated knife to cut cake, in sawing motion, into layers.
- Lemon-Berry Lush with Pineapple: Prepare using JELL-O Lemon Flavor Instant Pudding.
View all nutritional information
Calories 160, Total Fat 1.5g, Saturated Fat 1g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 360mg, Carbohydrate 37g, Protein 2g