- Stir honey, soy sauce, olive oil and vinegar together in a glass (or non-reactive) bowl.
- Place Alaska Cod fillets in the bowl, skin side up, so that marinade covers all the fish flesh.
- Cover and refrigerate for 12 to 24 hours.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Remove fillets from marinade and place on a nonstick (or spray-coated/foil-lined) baking sheet.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast until fillets are golden to dark brown, about 7 to 9 minutes. Cook just until fish is opaque throughout.