White Bean Kale Chili
- Make the base of the soup by heating the oil and browning the cumin and garlic in the oil. Once the garlic starts to turn golden brown, add 1 finely chopped onion to the pot.
- When onion becomes translucent, add ground turkey and salt and stir frequently until turkey browns.
- Add vegetable broth and sliced potatoes. Make sure potatoes are chopped into small cubes to allow the potatoes to soften quickly. Simmer the soup for 15 minutes until the potatoes are tender.
- Add the beans and the liquid from the cans to the soup. Stir thoroughly.
- Rinse the kale and remove the kale leaves from the stems. Add kale to the soup and allow the kale to wilt in the soup for 3-5 minutes.
- Serve with toasted baguette for dipping.