1 hour 10 min
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Cook and stir vegetables in medium skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 10 min. or until crisp-tender.
- Spread bread onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with vegetables. Whisk eggs and sour cream until blended; pour over vegetables. Top with VELVEETA.
- Bake 40 min. or until center is set and casserole is heated through.
- Keeping it Safe: Always serve egg-based dishes immediately after cooking to prevent bacterial growth. Be sure to cook until the eggs are completely set. Avoid recipes which call for partially cooked or raw eggs.
- Make Ahead: Casserole can be assembled ahead of time. Refrigerate up to 24 hours before baking as directed, increasing the baking time if needed until casserole is done.
- Size Wise: Looking for something to serve as part of your next brunch menu? This satisfying casserole is sure to please since it makes enough for 12 servings.
View all nutritional information
Calories 220, Total Fat 12g, Saturated Fat 6g, Cholesterol 210mg, Sodium 540mg, Carbohydrate 14g, Protein 13g