20 min. plus refrigerating
- BEAT pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Gently stir in COOL WHIP.
- Place cake cubes in large bowl. Drizzle orange juice over cake, then toss to coat. Place half of the cake cubes in deep glass serving bowl; cover with layers of half each of the pudding mixture, strawberries and chocolate. Top with layers of remaining cake cubes, pudding mixture, strawberries and chocolate.
- Refrigerate at least 30 min. before serving. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
- Adult Version: Substitute orange-flavored liqueur for the orange juice.
- Variation: Prepare using BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate. Or, substitute your favorite drained canned fruit for the sliced fresh strawberries.
- How to Easily Grate the Chocolate: Warm chocolate in the microwave on MEDIUM (50%) 15 sec. to soften slightly before grating.
View all nutritional information
Calories 170, Total Fat 5g, Saturated Fat 3.5g, Cholesterol less than 5mg, Sodium 290mg, Carbohydrate 30g, Protein 3g
|Serving Size||1/2 cup|
|Cholesterol||less than 5mg|