2 hrs 15 min
- Use 8-inch wooden skewer to poke hole completely through center of each wafer.
- Mash 12 berries in medium bowl. Add whipped topping; mix well. Spread onto 16 wafers.
- Thread 1 topped wafer, 1 plain wafer and 1 banana slice onto each of 8 bamboo skewers. Add 1 more topped and plain wafer, then 1 strawberry to each skewer.
- Refrigerate 2 hours.
- How to Pierce Wafers Place wafer, flat side down, on surface. Gently press skewer into center of wafer, twirling skewer and pressing down to pierce all way through to bottom of wafer.
- Substitute Prepare using reduced-fat frozen whipped topping.
View all nutritional information
Calories 110, Total Fat 4g, Saturated Fat 2g, Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 60mg, Carbohydrate 17g, Protein 1g