- Muddle mint with drink mixes in punch bowl.
- Add pineapple juice; stir until mixes are dissolved.
- Stir in soda and add fruit just before serving.
- Pineapple-Lemon Lime Punch: Omit mint.
- Food Facts: "Muddle" is the term used for crushing fresh herbs to release their natural oils to intensify their flavors. If you don't have a muddler, or rod with a flattened end, to crush the mint with the drink mixes as directed in recipe, you can use the back of a spoon instead.
View all nutritional information
Calories 120, Total Fat 0g, Saturated Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 20mg, Carbohydrate 31g, Protein less than 1g
|Protein||less than 1g|