- Snow Covered Chocolate Cookies are made with Hershey's chocolate morsels and topped with powdered sugar. These fudge cookie favorites are perfect for a holiday get-together of any type.
- MICROWAVE 1 cup Hershey's chocolate chip morsels in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; STIR. Morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted. Cool to room temperature.
- COMBINE flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl. Beat granulated sugar, butter and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl. Beat in melted chocolate. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in remaining morsels. Cover; refrigerate just until firm.
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
- SHAPE dough into 1 1/2-inch balls; roll in powdered sugar. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- BAKE for 10 to 15 minutes or until sides are set but centers are still slightly soft. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.