1 hour 10 minutes
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Poke medium sized sweet potatoes with a fork around the sweet potato. Place sweet potatoes on aluminum foil lined baking sheet and bake for 60 minutes at 400°F. You can tell when the sweet potatoes are done if you poke them with a fork and the fork can easily puncture the potato.
- While the potatoes are baking, dice the jalapeno or cut it into slices whichever you prefer
- Shred the sharp cheddar cheese (if you have a block)
- Add 1 cup shredded or chopped Open Acres rotisserie chicken to a mixing bowl.
- Add 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce to the chicken and mix thoroughly.
- Cut the sweet potatoes in half. Place the BBQ chicken on top. Sprinkle with Our Family sharp cheddar cheese and sliced jalapenos.