1 hour, 3 minutes
- In a large kettle or Dutch oven steam lobsters in 1 inch of boiling salted water 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from pot, reserving 1/4 cup cooking liquid; let cool.
- Remove meat from shell, tail and claws; coarsely chop. Set aside.
- For the dressing, in a blender or food processor combine mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, vinegar, Italian seasoning, garlic, salt and pepper; pulse until well-blended. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Cook broccoli in boiling water 5 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Plunge into a bowl of ice water to stop cooking; drain.
- Place broccoli, lettuce, tomatoes and bell pepper in a salad bowl or serving platter. Top with lobster and dressing, and serve.
View all nutritional information
Calories 314, Calories Fat , Total Fat 19g, Saturated Fat 5g, Cholesterol 69mg, Sodium 659mg, Carbohydrate 21g, Protein 16g
|Total Fat (extra)||30|
|Saturated Fat (extra)||27|
|Vitamin A (extra)||105|
|Vitamin C (extra)||204|