- Preheat oven to 350°. Line two 12-cup muffin pans with cupcake liners; set aside.
- Microwave 1/2 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Whipped & Creamy Taste in microwave-safe bowl at HIGH until melted, about 30 seconds.
- Beat melted Spread, cake mix, water and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed just until combined, about 1 minute. Beat on medium speed, scraping sides occasionally, 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes on wire rack. Remove from pans and cool completely.
- Meanwhile, beat confectioners sugar, remaining 1/2 cup Spread, milk and vanilla in medium bowl, with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed, scraping sides occasionally, until smooth and fluffy, about 1 minute. Frost cupcakes with vanilla frosting.
View all nutritional information
Calories 210, Calories Fat 60, Total Fat 6g, Saturated Fat 1.5g, Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 240mg, Carbohydrate 36g, Protein 2g
|Serving Size||1 cupcake|