Ham & Cheese Rollups
- Preheat oven to 350 F and lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut the tortillas in half.
- Now, on each tortilla half, have your kids place one slice of cheese and one slice of ham. Next, your kids can roll the tortilla up.
- If the rollup seem to be unrolling, the grown-up can place a toothpick thru each one to keep them rolled. Place your rollups on your baking sheet, evenly spaced.
- Bake, uncovered, for 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool before serving and enjoy!
- EXTRA: If you like spinach, have them place spinach leaves between the cheese and ham for a healthier rollup!