- Clean mushrooms with a damp cloth; remove stems. Soak mushrooms in 4 cups hot water 15 minutes. Drain, gill side down, on paper towels.
- Place mushrooms, gill side up, in a glass dish. Drizzle with oil and vinegar; refrigerate 1 hour.
- In a small bowl combine feta, lemon juice, oregano, onion and olives. Set aside.
- Preheat grill to medium (300°F to 350°F). Remove mushrooms from marinade. Place mushrooms on grill, gill side down. Grill 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly charred; turn and grill 3 to 4 minutes more. Remove from grill.
- Fill mushrooms with feta mixture. Place back on grill. Grill, covered, 5 minutes or until cheese melts. Serve hot.
View all nutritional information
Calories 132, Calories Fat 89, Total Fat 10g, Saturated Fat 3g, Cholesterol 16mg, Sodium 301mg, Carbohydrate 6g, Protein 4g
|Calories (fat) extra||67|
|Total Fat (extra)||16|
|Saturated Fat (extra)||18|
|Vitamin A (extra)||2|
|Vitamin C (extra)||3|