Flank Steak Marinade
- Add all the ingredients into 1 gallon zip lock bag. Squeeze the orange and add it to the bag.
- Refrigerate overnight, turning the bag over every once in a while.
- Heat the grill to high. About 450 degrees or higher.
- Pull the steak out of the bag and onto the hot grill. Let it cook for 8 minutes and flip.
- Cook it for an additional 5 minutes or so.
- You want a char on the surface of the meat. That’s the sugars making a tasty crust. You’ll get a medium rare-medium- and well done slice out of the meat.
- Cut 1/4" slices on the bias.