- Cut sausage into ½-inch thick slices
- Heat oil in 6-quart pan over medium heat.
- Add sausage. Cook and stir until browned, about 8 minutes. Remove sausage to a plate.
- Add onion, bell pepper, garlic and chili powder to the skillet. Cook and stir until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in pasta, cook and stir until golden, 2 to 3 minutes. Add tomato sauce, broth, corn and sausage. Cover; simmer over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until pasta is cooked and most of the liquid is absorbed, about 10 minutes.