- HEAT oven to 400°F.
- TOSS potatoes with Italian dressing, then 1/4 cup coating mix. Spread onto large baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 20 min.
- MEANWHILE, spread remaining coating mix onto large plate. Spread fish with 2 Tbsp. MIRACLE WHIP; press, dressing sides down, in coating mix. Repeat to coat remaining sides of fillets. Place on rack of broiler pan.
- ADD fish to oven with potatoes. Bake 15 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork and potatoes are tender.
- Kraft Kitchen Tips:
- TO HALVE: Recipe can be easily halved. Try our Easy Baked Fish & Chips for Two recipe.
- SUBSTITUTE: Prepare using your favorite white fish fillets, such as halibut or cod.
View all nutritional information
Calories 320, Total Fat 4g, Saturated Fat .5g, Cholesterol 60mg, Sodium 1120mg, Carbohydrate 47g, Protein 23g