Double-OREO Mug Cake
- SPRAY 2 (8-oz.) microwaveable mugs with cooking spray.
- WHISK first 3 ingredients in medium bowl until blended. Add baking mix and sugar; mix well.
- RESERVE 1 Tbsp. cookie crumbs for later use. Stir remaining cookie crumbs into cake batter.
- CUT 1 chocolate square diagonally in half; reserve for later use. Coarsely chop remaining chocolate squares; stir into batter. Spoon into prepared mugs.
- MICROWAVE on HIGH 1 min. 15 sec. Remove from microwave. Let stand 1 min.
- TOP with reserved cookie crumbs and chocolate pieces.