- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; process in food processor with avocado, juice and mayonnaise until smooth.
- Stir in peppers; spoon into egg whites.
- Insert WHEAT THINS into filling; top with cilantro. Keep refrigerated.
- How to Hard Cook Eggs: Place eggs in single layer in saucepan; add enough water to completely cover eggs by at least 1 inch. Bring water boil; cover. Remove saucepan from heat; let stand 15 min. Drain eggs; immediately place in bowl of ice water. Let stand until completely cooled, changing water if necessary. Perfectly hard-cooked eggs will have a firm yellow center with no greenish tinge. Hard-cooked eggs in their shells can be refrigerated for up to 1 week.
- Make Ahead Eggs can be stuffed ahead of time. Refrigerate up to 2 days before serving.
View all nutritional information
Calories 100g, Total Fat 8g, Saturated Fat 1.5g, Cholesterol 105mg, Sodium 80mg, Carbohydrate 4g, Protein 4g