1 hour and 10 minutes
5 hours and 10 minutes
- Heat oven to 375°F. Make drop cookies as directed on pouch. Cool completely, at least 20 minutes.
- In food processor, process half of the cookies to coarse crumbs. Remove to large bowl. Process remaining cookies to coarse crumbs; add to bowl. Stir in 1/3 cup melted butter until well blended. In ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish, press cookie crumb mixture firmly in bottom. Set aside.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth, scraping down side of bowl frequently. Beat in 2 cups whipped topping. Stir in 1/2 cup of the crushed candies. Spread over cookie crust.
- In medium bowl, beat dry pudding mixes and milk with whisk about 2 minutes or until thick. Spread evenly over cream cheese layer. Drop remaining whipped topping by spoonfuls over pudding layer; spread evenly. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup crushed candies on top. Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Cover and refrigerate any remaining pieces.