- Heat oven to 425ºF.
- Rub outside of meat with cut garlic; season with salt and pepper. Heat oil in heavy ovenproof skillet on medium-high heat. Add meat; cook 10 min. or until browned on all sides, turning frequently. Remove excess oil from skillet.
- Bake meat in skillet 30 to 35 min. or until internal temperature reaches 145ºF. Remove from oven. Let stand 10 min. (Temperature will rise to 160ºF.)
- Meanwhile, combine next 4 ingredients until blended. Stir in blue cheese. Slice meat; serve with sauce.
- Keeping it Safe: For medium-rare meat, remove from oven when internal temperature reaches 135ºF. Let stand 10 min. Temperature will rise to 145ºF.
- How to: To ovenproof a skillet, wrap handle with several layers of foil before using as directed.