1 hr 15 min
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F
- In a food processor, pulverize the Cheerios™. Combine the pulverized Cheerios™, whole wheat flour, baking soda and salt, and stir thoroughly. Set aside.
- With a beater, mix the butter and sugar. Add the eggs and yogurt and beat for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Add the dry ingredients and bananas to the butter mix and stir with a spatula. Add the walnuts.
- Pour the batter into 2 greased and floured 8 x 4 in pans, and bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out slightly humid, but not wet. Remove from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the mold and let cool. Serve, and enjoy!
- TIPS You can use this same recipe to prepare muffins in place of cake for individual servings.