- Cook potatoes in boiling water in large saucepan 15 to 20 min. or until tender.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon in large skillet on medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet, reserving 1 Tbsp. drippings in skillet. Drain bacon on paper towels. Add garlic to drippings in skillet; cook 2 min., stirring frequently. Add spinach; cook and stir 1 to 2 min. or just until spinach is wilted. Remove from heat. Crumble bacon; stir into spinach mixture.
- Drain potatoes; return to pan. Add cream cheese spread; mash potato mixture. Stir in spinach mixture.
- * Substitute: Prepare as directed with PHILADELPHIA Light Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread.
- * Substitute: Prepare using OSCAR MAYER Real Bacon Bits.
* Note: While we love the addition of the spinach to these creamy mashed potatoes, this potato side dish is equally delicious without the spinach.
View all nutritional information
Calories 140 , Total Fat 7g, Saturated Fat 3.5g, Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 180mg, Carbohydrate 16g, Protein 4g
|Serving Size||1/2 cup|
|Vitamin A||35% DV|
|Vitamin C||15% DV|