AVOCADO FAJITA PIZZA
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF degrees.
- In a large skillet on medium-high heat, warm avocado oil and add fajita beef, onion and bell pepper. Saute for approximately 10-15 minutes while stirring constantly.
- On a pizza stone, place the frozen pizza crust, spread pizza sauce, cheese, bell pepper and onions, and fajita beef. Bake for approximately 20-25 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, add cream cheese, milk and avocado. Whisk until smooth to form the avo crema drizzle.
- Allow the pizza to cool and top with diced avocado and drizzle with avo crema drizzle. Cut into 8 slices.