- PLACE meat and vegetables in large bowl. Whisk remaining ingredients until blended. Add to meat and vegetables; toss to evenly coat. Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate.
- HEAT grill to medium heat. Remove meat and vegetables from marinade; discard marinade. Thread meat and vegetables alternately onto 8 skewers.
- GRILL 10 min. or until meat is done (160ºF), turning kabobs occasionally.
- Cooking Know-How: If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for at least 30 min. before using to prevent them from burning on the grill.
- Note: If using large mushrooms, cut them in half before threading onto skewers.
View all nutritional information
Calories 190, Total Fat 8g, Saturated Fat 2.5g, Cholesterol 60mg, Sodium 310mg, Carbohydrate 6g, Protein 22g