- Carefully peel lettuce leaves from head, keeping the leaf in tact. Rinse leaves and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, cook 2 cups rice until tender and cooked through. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, brown ground turkey. Drain and add onion, garlic, water and taco seasoning. Stir until all turkey is coated.
- Create a make-your-own taco bar by adding each ingredient to serving bowls.
- Spoon rice, turkey and taco toppings onto the lettuce leaves. Enjoy!
Your lettuce may be more or less sturdy depending on what lettuce you buy, so go easy on how much filling is added to each leaf unless you prefer a taco salad instead.