- Rinse all veggies with cold water.
- Cut in half or into smaller pieces.
- Blend all of the ingredients except the tarragon or basil leaves in a blender for 2 minutes or longer, until smooth and frothy. If using a smaller blender, use half of the veggies per batch.
- Once blended, transfer to a bowl or container (a metal bowl is the most efficient for chilling) and chill for at least 2 hours before eating.
- Garnish each bowl or glass with chopped fresh tarragon or slivered basil leaves.
- Note: You can serve this the day after you make it. Leftovers are good for 2 or 3 days.
Recipe adapted from NY Times Cooking