Old World Artisan Bakery
Flavorful and so convenient, this is the place to shop for crusty Artisan breads, donuts made fresh daily, a mouth-watering array of specialty pastries, natural juice fruit pies, mega muffins, delectable cakes, tortes, scones, and cookies.
La Brea Crusty Artisan Breads
Live simply. Eat richly.
True, rustic artisan bread can be described as bread that you can enjoy all on its own...or as your favorite sandwich, appetizer or piece of morning toast with jam.
The perfect loaf contains a texture that is elastic but not rubbery. The interior of the bread, or crumb, should be porous and almost sponge-like. Bread with good, dark crust is not burnt, but contains intense layers of flavor and caramelized crunch.
Storing La Brea Artisan Bread
- Stores best in its original bag at room temperature. Do not refrigerate. For later use, seal the bread in a plastic freezer bag with closure and freeze. To use it, remove it from the bag, thaw it and heat it in a 425°F oven for 3-5 minutes to obtain a crisp crust. Let cool before eating.
All of La Brea Bakery Breads
- Contain 0g Trans Fat per Serving
- Free of Preservatives
- Contain Only the Highest Quality Ingredients
- Free From Artificial Colors and Flavors
- La Brea Breads
- Please Note: All items may not be available at all locations at all times.
Ciabatta Sandwich Roll
- Soft and Simple. Create a roasted red pepper and mozzarella sandwich.
Cranberry Walnut Round
- Sweet and nutty. Lightly toast for breakfast or serve with whipped butter for an afternoon indulgence.
French Bread Baguette
- A thin crust and silken texture. Rich pestos and tapenades partner perfectly with its mild flavor.
George's Seeded Wheat Oval
- Wholesome and hearty. Delicious with a bowl of homemade potato soup or as a sandwich bread.
- Rich and satisfying. It has a delicious Mediterranean flavor.
- Simply translated to Tuscan Bread. Delicious when dipped in extra virgin olive oil.
- Slighty nutty flavor. Perfect when sliced, toasted and topped with smoked salmon and sour cream.
Rosemary Olive Oil Round
- Savory and aromatic. Create an unforgettable chicken salad sandwich.
Sesame Semolina Loaf
- A golden favorite. Slice it and top with fresh tomatoes, smoked ham and spicy Dijon mustard.
- Wholesome and slightly sweet. Naturally sweetened with a touch of golden honey.
Whole Wheat Loaf
- Wholesome and slightly sweet. As naturally beautiful as it is enjoyable.
Country White Sourdough Bread
- Mildly tart. A delicious choice when creating a classic grilled cheese sandwich.
French Dinner Rolls
- Classic. A perfect centerpiece for your dinner table
- Classic. Rich pestos and tapenades partner perfectly with its mild flavor.
- A golden tradition. Perfect with pasta, or lightly toasted with olive oil and garlic for a savory treat.
Organic Wheat Loaf
- A natural favorite. Perfect for a healthy tasting sandwich.
Pecan Raisin Oval
- Sweet and satisfying. Use it to create rich French toast, or enjoy it warmed with butter.
Roasted Garlic Loaf
- Soft, aromatic and flavorful. Delicious alone or with rich tomato-based pasta sauces
Seeded Rye Loaf
- Deliciously dense. The natural choice for premium deli-style sandwiches.
- A subtle sour flavor and delicate crust. Perfect as a table bread
Wheat Dinner Rolls
- Wholesome and slightly sweet. The perfect complement to fresh green salads and hot soups.
Whole Grain Loaf
- Hearty and wholesome. Perfect for a healthy and tasty smoked turkey sandwich.