Clean smart, not hard
Throw all baby toys in the dishwasher for an easy sanitize with a Finish Powerball for the best clean.
Drop a few drops of your favorite Air Wick essential oil in your furnace filter to freshen the whole house.
Mix 1/4 teaspoon of Clorox bleach with 1 quart of water. Then fill your vase with this mixture to prolong your flower’s bloom.
5 Cleaning Tricks with Vinegar & Baking Soda
TIP #1: UNCLOG DRAIN
- Pour a pot of boiling water down your clogged drain
- Pour 1/2 cup of baking soda down the drain - let it sit 3 minutes
- In a cup mix together 1 cup hot water and 1 cup white vinegar. Pour down the drain.
- Cover the drain with a plug - if available - and let site 5-10 minutes before rinsing with another pot of boiling water.
TIP #2: RED WINE REMOVAL
- Cover the stain in white vinegar.
- Immediately rub on liquid dish detergent
- Rub fabric together in hot water then launder as normal
TIP #3: DISHWASHER CLEANING
- Remove the bottom Rack. Make sure the drain is clear.
- Fill a dishwasher safe bowl with white vinegar. Place on top rack. Run the dishwasher through a hot-water cycle.
- Sprinkle baking soda on the bottom of the dishwasher. Run through a hot water cycle again.
- Optional – if you are having issues with mold or mildew. Add 1/2 to 1 cup of clorox bleach to the bottom of the dishwasher. Run through a hot water cycle.
TIP #4: CLEAN CRUSTED HARD FOOD OFF THE INSIDE OF YOUR MICROWAVE
- Pour 1/4 cup of white vinegar and 1 cup of water into a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave until water has created steam and window is covered in steam.
- Open Microwave, remove bowl, and easily wipe away down gunk and grime.
TIP #5: REMOVE GREASE FROM STOVE TOP OR GREASY FINGERPRINTS OFF YOUR STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES
- Fill a spray bottle with white vinegar. You can dilute (50/50) if the smell bothers you.
- Spray down surface with greasy marks
- Use a sponge or soft rag/paper towel to wipe away. If surfaces are stainless steel wipe with the grain and be gentle.