The summer savings are heating up with new clubs and rewards. It’s the perfect time to stock up on savings at D&W Fresh Market and make the most of your summer vacation. When you buy your favorite items like cheese and produce or cookies and crackers, you’ll be rewarded with summer savings. Saving with yes couldn’t be any easier.
July - August Clubs:
- Cheese Club - Join and get $3 off instantly after you spend $35* in the Cheese Club
- Cookie & Cracker Club - Join and get $3 off instantly after you spend $25* in the Cookie & Cracker Club
- General Mills Club - Join and get $4 off instantly after you spend $30* in the General Mills Club
- Produce Club - Join and get $5 off instantly after you spend $50* in the Produce Club
*Purchases accumulate with each transaction. Opt-in required. Offer valid July 1, 2018 – August 31, 2018.
July - August Rewards:
- Core Power® Reward - Get one (1) free after you purchase four (4) Core Power® bottles in the Core Power® Reward
- Lipton® & Pure Leaf® Reward - Get one (1) free after you purchase four (4) Lipton® or Pure Leaf® 6 or 12 pks. in the Lipton® & Pure Leaf® Reward
Purchases accumulate with each transaction. Offer valid July 1, 2018 – August 31, 2018.
Plus, these clubs make for a great recipe combination. Stumped on what to make for your summer dinner party? We’ve got you covered with a BBQ Grilled Chicken Pizza. Delight your guests with the light crispy taste of a grilled pizza with chicken, cheese, produce and zesty BBQ when you follow this recipe:
BBQ Grilled Chicken Pizza
Prep Time: 15 minutes - Cook Time: 18 minutes
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch fresh ground black pepper
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 slices smoked bacon, cut into ¼-inch pieces
- 1 package (14oz) pre-baked pizza crust
- 3/4 cup barbeque sauce
- 2/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup sliced red, yellow and/or orange bell peppers
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- Chopped fresh basil leaves for garnish (optional)
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium heat. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper, spray with nonstick cooking spray. Place chicken on hot grill rack and cook 10 to 12 minutes or until chicken loses its pink color throughout and internal temperature reaches 165°, turning once halfway through cooking. When cool enough to handle, slice chicken crosswise into ½-inch pieces.
- Meanwhile, in small skillet, cook bacon over medium heat 5 to 6 minutes or until almost cooked through, stirring occasionally; transfer bacon to paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- Place pizza on bottom of rimmed baking pan or cookie sheet. Spread pizza crust with BBQ sauce, leaving ½-inch border around entire pizza crust; sprinkle with cheese, chicken, bacon, bell pepper and onion.
- Prepare outdoor grill for indirect grilling over low heat (about 200°). Slide pizza onto unlit section of grill rack. Cover and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted, moving pizza if necessary to prevent crust from burning. Sprinkle pizza with basil, if desired; cut pizza into 8 slices to serve.
Easily save for your summer vacation or dinner party and make sure you are receiving all the benefits of yes by joining clubs on our D&W Fresh Market mobile app, online or with the in-store kiosk.
Shop and save with yes today.